Macca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online's Macca Clan Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TribalTidus

TribalTidus

Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace.   Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Michael Jackson was not just a talented musician, he was a true genius. And even though his legendary contribution to the music world has been overshadowed the last few years by accusations, trials, and changes in his physical appearance, he was never at a loss for friends. By all accounts, he was sweet, kind, and had a childlike outlook on life that was contagious. . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Master
Admin
Master

Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace.   Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 am

TribalTidus wrote:
Michael Jackson was not just a talented musician, he was a true genius. And even though his legendary contribution to the music world has been overshadowed the last few years by accusations, trials, and changes in his physical appearance, he was never at a loss for friends. By all accounts, he was sweet, kind, and had a childlike outlook on life that was contagious. . Twisted Evil
I agree with that. Lots of good and famous people have died and had their lives cut short in such a short period of time. So far, MJ, Billy Mays, and I think one of the actors from Charlie's Angels have died.

/offtopic
You play Final Fantasy X? That's one of my most favorite games Smile
Back to top Go down
https://macca.forumotion.com

Michael Jackson-May he rest in peace.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Macca :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: